Tuesday 17 June 2014

We're going to Disneyworld!


You might remember last week, when I said I was saving for something, well...this is it! Bradley and I are planning a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida! Unfortunately it's not booked yet as we aren't planning on going until 2016 (due to other financial commitments) but the saving starts now! 

I'm enormously excited already and have been watching tonnes of videos on YouTube including a whole series of vlogs from Joe and Ashley from See Ya Reel Soon and helpful hints and tips from Ellie (Ellie's Ramblings) and Charlotte (Lilmisschickas). 

I've never traveled outside of Europe before so I'm really excited (although not so excited about how long it takes to get there on the plane, but I guess that's all part of the fun!). We already know which resort we want to stay in and which parks and rides we want to visit.

If anyone reading this has already been to Disneyworld I would love you to leave a comment if you have any hints or tips of things to see or do. I'm planning on making a bucket list of things I want to do which I will hopefully be able to tick off when we get there.

In the meantime, I have to settle for watching Disney movies at home. Monster's University is my current favourite.


Have you been to Disneyworld in Florida before?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment