Wednesday 13 February 2013

My February Wishlist...

Why is it that when you have no money there are loads of things you want, but when you do have money to spend there is nothing you like?

Anyhow...I have quite a few lovely things on my wishlist this month, some still from my January wishlist which you can see here. 

First up is the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual, I have seen review of this book on a few blogs and I'd love to get it and learn about all the techniques, I'm still a novice when it comes to brushes etc so this would be really helpful.

I love these Dirty Works Eyelash Curlers, mine have mysteriously gone missing, I used to have a nice No7 pair but I love the pink handles and rubber strip, they'd look lovely in my makeup bag!

Next up is Flowerbomb perfume by Viktor & Rolf - I'm still after this perfume since last month and was keeping my eye on the Boots January sale online as it was £36 for a gift set with the perfume and shower gel but it was out of stock for ages and then disappeared :( I also tried about 5 Boots stores too to find it but no joy - at £45 for 30ml its a bit too expensive for me to buy on a whim. Too bad my birthday isn't for another 7 months!

I love this MAC eyeshadow in Shroom, I wore this on my Wedding day - luckily my make up artist for the day wrote down all the products she used so I can recreate my Wedding look again.

I think I must be the only beauty blogger that doesn't yet own a Naked Basic's Eye Palette by Urban Decay. I've seen so many bloggers say that this is their must have eye palette and I desperately want to try it but compared to MUA's Undressed Palette or Heaven & Earth for £4 each, I just can't afford the £35 price tag.

 I'm loving the idea of these Strawberry Curls Rollers, I have absolutely no time to curl my hair in the mornings before work so if I had these I'd be able to pop them in the night before, sleep on them because they're completely spongy and then wake up in the morning with gorgeous curls! I heard about these on Twitter and would love to get my hands on a pair, they're a complete must have in my opinion!

How adorable is this Rat Charm from Pandora? I know rats aren't everyone's cup of tea for a pet, but I love my ratties to bits and would love to add this charm to my collection. This charm is part of their Chinese New Year collection and even though I was born in the year of the Tiger, I just can't stop wanting this! Hubby has promised to get my a charm for our Wedding anniversary every year because he bought me the starter pack as a Wedding gift, but thats still 4 months away - boo!

Finally I'd love to get this Strawberry Buttercream Yankee Candle. I spent at least half an hour in Clintons last week sniffing all the candle scents and this was definitely the nicest one by far! It would be great in my lounge for when I'm cuddled up on the sofa!

Have you got any of these products? Or are you lusting after them like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment