Wednesday 2 January 2013

My New Year Resolutions...


Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2013!

I've never really been that good at sticking to New Years resolutions but I think thats because I've been making them too hard! So this year I've decided to come up with a few more simple ones that I can say that I have stuck to by the end of this year...

1) Drink more water - I really need to do this! It will definitely prevent breakouts, I can sometimes go the whole day without drinking anything apart from my coffee in the morning which is really bad! I'm going to start taking a larger water bottle with me to work to encourage me to drink more. We even have a lovely water cooler at work which I can use!

2) Experiment with more beauty products/make up - I usually stick to the brands I know and love so I really need to start buying new products to try. I'm especially getting into nail varnish and nail art, so expect a lot more posts on those over the coming months.

3) Save more money - I think everyone has this on their list, I'm not terrible at saving, there just always seems to be something that pops up that I need to buy or try (usually bills!)

4) Get rid of all my unwanted items and sell/take to charity - We have a spare room full of items that we intended to take to a car boot sale a few months back that we never did. I need to get on eBay and get it shifted or take all the other bits to a charity shop.

5) Experiment more with my baking - everyone should know by now that I love cupcakes but (apart from the occassional cake) that seems to be all i'm making. This year I'd like to try making other things. They'll probably still be sweet things as I don't really enjoy making dinners but I need to experiment more.

So those are my top five new years resolutions for 2013. I hope that I can stick to them. Hopefully at the end of the year I'll be able to look back at this post and see how many I have stuck to!

Have you made any New Years resolutions this year? What are they? Do you think you'll be able to stick to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment