Saturday 17 October 2015

I'm Back...With The Disney Blues...

Hi everyone! It seems like a very long time since I've posted anything on here. We are back from our honeymoon and have a full on case of the Disney blues. Today is actually a month since we left! We had such an amazing time, we both loved every second and currently have a mountain of photographs and videos to go through. Since we returned we have been editing some of our videos which I thought I would share with you today. 

Just a side note, these are our own personal videos (and not vlogs) so please remember that if you plan to post comments. Also if you like them, please give them a big thumbs up on YouTube & subscribe to my channel! There are definitely more to come!






Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment