Friday 26 June 2015

The Disney Series / 009 / Disney Style


Whilst I would love to dress up in fancy dress and do some disneybounding all the time, it's not always appropriate! ASOS have some beautiful dresses at the moment which are perfect for adding a subtle amount of Disney to your next event!

The Jovonna Neon Town Dress (£40) is the perfect Ariel dress. The mint green floaty dress reminds me of Ariels fins and the purple bandeau styling at the top is perfect for recreating her seashells. A seashell necklace would also be the perfect accompaniment to this look.

The next dress reminds me of Elsa. Its the Beaded Mesh Strip Skater Dress (£85) and has beads and sequins all over the front and back and it's the perfect length for a shortie like me! I can just imagine singing "Let It Go" at the top of my voice whilst twirling around!

The third dress is perfect for Rapunzel! It's the Forever Unique Prom Dress (£275) which is a little on the pricey side but I love the embellishments on the halter, they remind me of the flowers she has in her hair when she visits the kingdom.

Next, is a beautiful Cinderella inspired dress. I loved the recent Cinderella movie and would love the big princess style dress she wore, however I think it would be a little awkward to wear! The John Zack Bandeau Midi Prom Dress (£48) is a scaled down version with beautiful detailing on the bodice and a mesh overlay to fill out the skirt.

Finally, the last dress is perfect for recreating Aurora's princess look. The Mesh Fit And Flare Dress (£55) has a beautiful pleated floaty skirt which reminds me of the end scene in Sleeping Beauty where Aurora is dancing with Prince Philip.


Have you ever tried to include Disney into your day to day wear?




Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment