Sunday 2 November 2014

Hello November

image source

It's finally November and Autumn is well and truly settled in here in the UK, here are a few of my favourite things about this time of year...

Autumn leaves
Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate in Starbucks
Burning candles (especially my favourite YC scent - Salted Caramel)
Scarves, hats and gloves
Novelty Christmas items
Wrapping paper
Christmas songs start appearing in shops and on the radio
Fireworks
Sparklers
Wearing my onesie
Cuddling up on the sofa watching films
Darker evenings
Holiday movies appearing on Sky
Christmas shopping (totally acceptable in November)
Crisp, cold mornings
Big, thick socks
CHRISTMAS is officially coming!


What are your favourite things about this time of year?
Are you on the other side of the world to me and experiencing Spring instead?




Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

3 comments:

  1. I love November! Fireworks and the rundown to Christmas make me very happy!

    Stephanie

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, salted caramel hot chocolate in starbucks is really my favourite too... :-)

    Beauty
    Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, salted caramel hot chocolate AND salted caramel YC! :3
    A great list and so many favourites!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete