Monday 8 September 2014

Birthday Wishlist


It's my birthday in under two weeks and even though I'm edging ever closer to the big three-o, I still find myself getting excited. Usually, when people ask me what I would like for my birthday I can never give them a clear idea, so I've given it some serious thought this time (hopefully they'll see this post!).

Eiffel Tower Jewellery Holder £6.50 Gifts & Pieces
I love the Eiffel Tower and this little jewellery holder would be perfect for housing my rings and necklaces whilst I'm not wearing them.

Muji Acrylic Storage Drawers £24.95 Muji
I've had my eye on these Muji drawers for a while as I want to put them on my IKEA Malm desk (when I finally get round to purchasing it!)

Moschino Pink Bouquet £22.75 50ml Debenhams
I received a sample of this in a Debenhams order and have been hooked on it ever since. It's currently on offer in Debenhams and Boots. If I don't get it as a gift, I'm definitely going to purchase it after as it is a really great offer.

MAC Plumful Lipstick £15.50 MAC Cosmetics
Plumful has been on my MAC wishlist since last year and is a great shade for the upcoming autumn season.

MAC Pro Palette & 15 Eyeshadow Insert £16.50 MAC Cosmetics
I also need to update my MAC storage as I have a quad pro palette which is now full. I'm hoping that the 15 palette will take me a little longer to fill up!

Clinique Cheek Pop Blush £16.50 Boots
After seeing several posts on Clinque's summer blush offering (and testing it several times in the shop) I have finally decided on plum pop. It's such a pretty design!

GHD Limited Edition Coral Straightener £129.99 GHD
I've had my current GHD straighteners for the last six years and think it's time for a little update. I really love the colours on this coral styler!


What do you think to my birthday wishlist picks?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

1 comment:

  1. I love Clinique Cheek Pop! Hope you got what you wished for! x

    ReplyDelete