Sunday 28 September 2014

Birthday OOTN

Firstly, please excuse the attractive backdrop for this photo, I've never done an OOTN before and I'm going to need a little practice on the best place to take photos. The night before my birthday, my friends and I headed out to Pizza Express for a celebratory meal. I had the Leggera pizza which is only 500 calories (sorry no photos, as I wolfed it down!) followed by an amazing chocolate sundae (sorry healthy eating plan, it was my birthday after all!).

My friend Kayleigh and I got ready at my flat so naturally we took some photos so I thought I would share what I wore.


Dress | Matalan
Black Tights | Primark
Shoes | Dorothy Perkins
Bag | Topshop
Key Necklace | Lily Charmed
Bracelet | Pandora


What do you think to my OOTN?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

4 comments:

  1. Love the blue dress! You look beautiful, hope you had a fab birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had a lovely birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Your bag is so beautiful, I'm so jealous. I hope you had an amazing time celebrating your birthday!

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog x

    ReplyDelete