Sunday 29 June 2014

Weekly Round Up | 026


This week has been a bit of a mixed bag, I've been pretty tired and feel really bad for not posting. I realised I missed last Friday and the Friday just gone. I normally plan post ideas in advance and write them up in my lunch breaks at work but I've been spending my lunch breaks napping and trying to search for a dress to wear to two weddings I'm attending in August plus planning my work Christmas party - yep you heard that right CHRISTMAS!!

On a brighter note, I'm currently half way through my 52 Week Savings Challenge. I'm not going to lie, it's been difficult not to dip into the money pot recently but I've now made it to £351. The rest of the year is going to be pretty tough to complete as the numbers are heading up but I'm going to persevere and try and make it to the end.

On the blog this week, I've only been able to get two posts up, which were both about nail polish! The first was about my Topshop Polish in the shade Art School, which is a beautiful coral polish, perfect for the current beautiful weather in the UK. Secondly I shared my Essie polish collection with you. Watermelon is my current go to shade and looks lovely with pretty sandals in the sunshine!

On Wednesday after work I headed to my local Nando's restaurant with my two favourite bloggers, Jaye and Becca. It had been a long time since we had seen each other so it was great to catch up. As I'm writing this Jaye is currently in LA and Becca is recovering from her school prom! I definitely recommend that you head over to both their blogs and check out their posts. They're both lovely girls!

Yesterday, we went strawberry picking at Sopley Farm again with friends, although this time there weren't as many strawberries and they definitely weren't as big. I managed to slip over into the mud in my cream pumps too, which I think are now probably ruined. Yesterday evening I went to my friend/work colleagues hen party at a little Italian Restaurant. I had lots of fun celebrating and being told lots of amusing stories! 

Today is my Nan's birthday so I'm popping over to my parents house to visit her, for a natter and some birthday cake!


What have you been up to this week?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment