Sunday 15 June 2014

Weekly Round Up | 024


This week has been filled with fun and frivolity...you know why...because I've been off work, the weather has been beautiful and I've been able to spend some quality time with my husband! We started the week off with our second wedding anniversary on Monday and spent the day at Marwell Zoo. I love going to see the animals, and although they don't have my favourites, the elephants, I still love going to see the snow leopards, penguins and giraffes. We even saw a couple getting married in Marwell House (obviously they picked an awesome day!).

Tuesday was a leisurely day generally tidying the house, going to the gym and making a trip to American Fizz (an amazing American shop in a nearby town). The have every flavour of pop tarts imaginable and I managed to get a box of peanut butter ones and peanut butter and chocolate ones as well as white Reese's Cups and peanut M&M's (obsessed much?!)

Wednesday we took advantage of my Orange Wednesday code and went to see Maleficent, I'm a huge Disney fan and thought it was pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of Angelina Jolie, but she made a pretty good villain! Later that day we hit the beach with some of our friends for a BBQ. We don't have a garden at our flat so it's always really nice to go down to the beach for some R&R.

The rest of the week was fairly quiet, mainly doing chores and blogging. I've finally switched my blog commenting system over to Disqus (which I've been meaning to do for a while now) because it's more user friendly and moved my scheduled post time from 9am to 8am to make it easier for me to check that posts have gone live before I get to work. 

All that's left to say is, I don't want to go back to work tomorrow :(


Have you had a good week?
What have you been up to?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment