Friday 13 June 2014

Essie | Truth or Flare


As soon as I saw Lily Pebbles post on this latest offering from Essie's Spring collection, I knew I had to have it. Then came the harder task of tracking it down. I tried several Boots stores, but no success, I even tried Superdrug (not that I have a problem with Superdrug, other than their reward card is awful) which has a much bigger Essie stand, but no success there either. I thought about buying it online but couldn't justify buying one nail polish or filling up my virtual basket to qualify for free delivery. So in the end, I admitted defeat and had to wait. 3 weeks. But it was worth it. 

I decided I wanted this shade out of the collection because I hadn't got anything else in my collection like it, whereas the other shades were all similar to polishes from other brands that I already owned. Truth or Flare is a light blue/grey shade which actually perfectly matches a pair of jeans I own. 

As always with Essie, the formula is thick and applies evenly and without streaks, two coats and a spray of Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray and its set for almost a week. The collection is currently still in stores (typically they had them all in my local Boots a few days ago) and are the usual £7.99 each.


Have you tried any polishes from the latest Essie collection?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment