Monday 26 May 2014

Review | Ole Henrikson Sheer Transformation Facial Moisturiser


At the beginning of this year I set myself a few goals and one of those has been to get my skin sorted. So far this year I have dedicated several posts to new skincare discoveries and today I have another little gem for you. I was recently contacted by the lovely people at Beauty Expert to ask if I would be interested in trying out the Sheer Transformation Facial Moisturiser* from the new Ole Henriksen range.

Ole Henriksen is a brand dedicated to creating products that deliver results which are achieved by adopting six key principles, dedication, stimulation, hydration, age defense, pampering and being cruelty free. It was developed by Ole after his own encounter with acne as a young man. His experience made him determined to create products that showed visible results and fueled his passion to educate others in the transformational powers of skincare.

Sheer Transformation is a lightweight, oil free facial moisturiser which is suitable for all types of skin. It has a silky consistency and melts onto the face and neck when applied. It also doesn't take long to dry which is perfect for when I'm rushing around in the morning getting ready! I was sent the 0.5fl.oz size which has lasted me several weeks so far and I have been using it morning and night although I mainly focus on my face rather than my neck.

Since starting to use this product, my skin has been feeling more plump and revitalised. I've also noticed a reduction in the dark circles I get underneath my eyes, so I'm very pleased about that! The blend of sandalwood, geranium, and chamomile soothes the skin and leaves it looking fresh and healthy.

With regards to acne issues, since sorting out my skincare routine I have noticed that my skin has cleared up a lot and I was pleased that this product didn't upset my skin or cause any breakouts.

The Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Facial Moisturiser is available at Beauty Expert for £52 for 2.5oz.


Have you tried any Ole Henriksen products before?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're very happy with this. It's great when products sorts out your skin beautifully! xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely, it's always nice when a product fits into your routine so well! :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete