Sunday 23 March 2014

This Week I...#12


It's been another quiet week in Impatience world, I've been working late shifts again which means that I'm usually too lazy to get up in the mornings before work and do anything and too tired to do anything when I get home. As you can see from the photo at the top, I took part in the Cancer Research UK #nomakeupselfie campaign. Sorry for the awful photo, it was taken on my phone camera! Apparently Cancer Research UK have no idea where the idea came from but fully support it as it has raised over two million pounds for the cause. 

This week on the blog I took part in the Make Up Mishaps Tag, created by Becca, if you haven't tried it I recommend giving it a go! Also I talked about my recent 3 for 2 Boots purchases. I hate that the offer is over now as I have thought of so many more things I wanted to buy! Probably a good thing I didn't though! I also created my March spring wishlist full of pretty pastel products!

I've also started sporting spring pastel nails as the weather has decided to pick up a bit! I also found out the other day that I won a giveaway on Carly's blog and won the new Ciate Dolls House Nail Collection and I can't wait to try it!

Posts I have liked this week:


What have you been up to this week?


1 comment:

  1. The ghostparties Gifts & Pieces haul has made me want to order lots of pretty home stuff & have a little redecorate. This could get expensive
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete