Saturday 8 March 2014

The TMI Tag

 

You know I'm not one to turn down a good 'ol tag, so when I was tagged by Jaye (again! lol) to do the TMI tag, I jumped straight in!

1: What are you wearing? 
As I'm writing this I'm wearing my pyjamas, dressing gown and owl slippers! How cool am I?!

2: Ever been in love? 
Well considering I'm married I had better say yes! lol

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
I don't think there is such a thing as a good break up is there? Obviously you're not with that person anymore for a reason!

4: How tall are you? 
I'm pint sized, only 5ft 3" - I can't reach things on the top shelves at work and people laugh at me!

5: How much do you weigh? 
More than I should - let's just leave it at that shall we!

6: Any tattoos? 
No but I really want to get a butterfly tattoo on either the small of my back or my left ankle I just haven't got around to doing it yet.

7: Any piercings? 
My ears, twice, although the top piercings have sort of closed and I'm too much of a wimp to get them done again!

8: OTP? 
Mr Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett, nobody real!

9: Favourite show?
At the moment I'm really loving The Following. If you haven't seen it, watch it now! I've become a little obsessed with James Purefoy playing Joe Carroll and if you've seen the show you'll know that this isn't a good thing!

10: Favourite bands? 
I don't really tend to have favourite bands, I usually like individual songs, things that are in the charts as I usually have the music channel playing on the TV whilst I'm doing Saturday chores. I do love Ellie Goulding and Bastille though.

11: Something you miss? 
Having money! You never realise how easy you have it when you live at home, you don't have to pay rent or save money for bills etc. Every payday my money seems to disappear never to be seen again!

12: Favourite song?
I'm really loving The Piano Guys version of Christina Perri's A Thousand Year. We had the Christina Perri version as our first dance wedding song but I really love The Piano Guys version too. Take a listen on YouTube, it's beautiful.

13: How old are you? 
Twenty Seven, Twenty Eight this year...*cries*

14: Zodiac sign? 
I'm a Virgo, a true perfectionist!

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Someone who is thoughtful, loyal and trustworthy

16: Favourite Quote? 
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your concent - Eleanor Roosevelt - a wise woman.

17: Favourite actor? 
David Tennant (as Dr Who) If I ever met him I probably wouldn't be able to speak! Closely followed by Colin Firth, because I think he's beautiful.

18: Favourite color? 
You would think looking at the blog that it was pink, but its actually purple. I like violet and lilac shades.

19: Loud music or soft? 
It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm cleaning the flat I have it loud so I can hear it in every room but if I'm getting ready for work in the morning I'll have it quiet.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
It depends where I am when I get sad. At work we have a store room which everyone uses if they need a cry. If you wonder where someone is, you always check there first. If I'm at home, I usually crawl into my bed and hide there.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
About 10-15 minutes and I always wash my hair. I'm usually half asleep when I shower!

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Probably about an hour sometimes more, I usually make myself a coffee whilst I'm getting ready and drink that in between my makeup and drying my hair.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No, I'm too much of a wimp!

24: Turn on?
A nice smile and if someone does something thoughtful like gives you a hug if you're feeling down.

25: Turn off? 
Being rude i.e. if people don't hold doors open for you or don't say thank-you if you do something for them.

26: The reason I started blogging? 
I remember stumbling across a few blogs and thinking, I want to try that!

27: Fears? 
I don't like storms and since our last flat got broken into, I'm scared that its going to happen again.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
Watching One Born Every Minute! I'm a sucker for crying at films, tv programmes, sad things on You Tube!

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Today when I said bye to Bradley when he left for work.

30: Meaning behind your blog Name? 
I have absolutely no patience so it's sort of a play on words. Instead of waiting for what you want, go get it now!

31: Last book you read? 
The last one I finished was Game of Thrones, the first book.

32: The book you're currently reading?
The second Game of Thrones book although I started it last year and I'm still not finished so I don't think that's going to happen!

33: Last show you watched? 
The Voice (last night) I'm writing this on a Sunday.

34: Last person you talked to?
Bradley, before he went to work, we were talking about boring stuff like bills and sorting out when our car is having its MOT.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
It was my sister and we were talking about our upcoming trip to visit my other sister in Brighton.

36: Favourite food? 
Does peanut butter count? I love Reeses Cups and Ben and Jerry's peanut butter cup ice cream.

37: Place you want to visit?
There are so many but hubby and I would love to go across America stopping at New York, Chicago, Las Vegas and Hawaii.

38: Last place you were? 
At my sisters flat (which is just down the road from me)

39: Do you have a crush?
I'm too old for those!

40: Last time you kissed someone?
Today, I kissed Bradley when he left for work.

41: Last time you were insulted?
It was quite a while ago, but I've never forgotten it.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
I love praline, so Guylian seashells are my favourite.

43: What instruments do you play?? 
I don't play it now but I used to play the flute. I'd also love to learn how to play the piano.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My engagement ring, I love it so much I don't even wear it as I'm scared it will break or I will lose it!

45: Last sport you played?
Erm....a long time ago! I went swimming recently, does that count?

46: Last song you sang?
The Power of Love when I was singing along to The Voice.

47: Favourite chat up line?
Fat penguin (What?) I just wanted to say something that would break the ice...

48: Have you ever used it?
Haha, no.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I saw my sister and my parent on Friday, we watched TV, chatted and ate fish and chips!

50: Who should answer these questions next?
 Becca, Hannah, Emily and Rachel plus anyone else who fancies taking part!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh thanks for tagging me hunnie x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete