Tuesday 18 March 2014

The Makeup Mishaps Tag


The lovely Becca has created a brand new tag which I knew I had to get started on straight away! I've done quite a few tags recently but none as amusing as this!

You're going to a high end beauty event - would you rather:

Have really thick, dark, sharpie eyebrows or a major neck/foundation line?
Definitely the major neck/foundation line, at least you could make some kind of attempt at covering it up with a pretty scarf or jumper (depending on what time of year it was!)

Have chipped nail polish or horribly faded lipstick?
I wouldn't really like to have either! I'm really fussy with chipped nails, I hate them and have to take the polish off as soon as its chipped a little bit but I think I would rather have chipped nails than faded lipstick!

Have smudged all your eye make up or have lipstick on your teeth?
Lipstick on my teeth, at least I could try and keep my mouth closed!

Over highlight - a la disco ball - or over pluck those brows and look constantly surprised?
 I think I would have to be a disco ball! I have known to be a little bit ambitious with highlighter and after several brow disasters in the past (Jaye knows what I mean!) I don't let anyone touch them!

It's a typical working/school day, and unfortunately your beauty products have gone missing. You can only find a few things hidden at the bottom of your makeup bag, and have to use what you can find. What do you choose?

OTT unsubtle fake lashes or clear mascara?
Clear mascara, although I probably just wouldn't bother at all!

A foundation five shades too dark or five shades too light?
It would have to be five shades too light, I'm so pale it would definitely notice if I went darker! At least with the light I would be able to try and blend it in so it looked a little more subtle!

Hair-gloss (a beautifully sticky gloss: perfect for getting your hair stuck to in the wind) or gorgeous concealer lips?
I wash my hair everyday because I'm so paranoid that it's greasy so I would have to have the concealer lips!

Finally, it's the middle of summer - you can have either a manicure or a pedicure. However, the other set of nails have to be bare - what do you pick?
 100% pedicure, there's nothing worse than bare toes in pretty sandals!


Have you tried this tag?

5 comments:

  1. I have been guilty of a bad foundation line in the past. Now I check & double check to make sure I am all blended in. Not a good look
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tag, might have to do it :) I think we've all been guilty of things like foundation lines.

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is hilarious, I'm definitely gonna jump on board and give it a go on my blog XD
    blushingbiddies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this tag, definitely going to give it a go!

    Katie x
    http://starrydayss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen this tag before, I really enjoyed reading this and I might give it a go myself soon xx

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete