Sunday 9 February 2014

This Week I...#5&6

Some of you may have spotted a lack of This Week I... post last week, well it was a pretty super busy week for me! So this week, I thought I would tag on what I did to this weeks post.


Got all arty with some roses...Hubby bought me some roses this week as we are actually away for Valentines so I popped out the camera and took a few snaps. I'm trying to improve my blog photography and have been reading up on some tips, hopefully you'll notice some improvement soon!


Celebrated my Mum's birthday...last Sunday my Sisters and I took my Mum to a hotel for a massage then we surprised her by putting on a slimming world buffet (she's already lost two stone!) with salad and syn free snacks (apart from the birthday cake!)

image source
Watched the Superbowl...hubby is a big American Football fan (and I must admit I like it too) so we stayed up and watched the Superbowl. The team we wanted to win (Seattle Seahawks) won (by a considerable margin!) so we were pretty happy!


Shopped a little...I was a little bit naughty this week and picked up a few bits when I went shopping with my sister. I will be posting a mini haul soon so I don't want to spoil it too much but here's one of the bags I bought some items from!


Bought out the tripod...we have had a tripod for quite a while but I haven't really used it, as I have been practicing my photography I thought it was time to bring this baby out!


What have you been up to this week?




Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

4 comments:

  1. You have such a nice camera, what one is it? I'm saving up for a new camera at the moment so I'm going all camera-obsessed! Haha!

    Sharlotte // Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have two at the moment but they are both old. The one above is a Panasonic DMC-FZ50 bridge camera and the other is a compact Panasonic TZ35. I mostly use the compact as it has a better zoom and more megapixels. I'm saving up for a Canon 600d but unfortunately that's going to be a long while away yet! x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely thing you did for your mum, bless x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tripods are game changes when it comes to photography - so helpful if you like taking photographs at night!

    ReplyDelete