Tuesday 11 February 2014

Steamcream Limited Edition Thalia Tin


Moisturisers for me, are one of those products I don't tend to take much time choosing. Don't get me wrong, I think it's important to moisturise your skin (particularly for me as I'm not getting any younger!) but they never seem to excite me like other products do, I always think they're a little bit boring, that was until I was introduced to Steamcream*.

Steamcream is the latest concept in skincare which sees high quality ingredients fused together with a shot of steam. This unique method makes the cream very lightweight and provides long lasting hydration for the face as well as for your body and hands too.

The cream is packaged in beautifully decorated tins and there are so many bright and eye catching designs to choose from. Pictured above is the limited edition Thalia tin. Thalia is the goddess of fertility and nature in Greek mythology. Her blessing bought lush blooming flowers to barren fields. This design is a tribute to Mother Nature in her Ancient Greek disguise.

I have been using this for a few weeks now and I have barely made a dent in the top of the tin, a little definitely goes a long way. I have been suffering with breakouts a lot recently and have noticed that my face feels less greasy after using this particularly in the mornings when I wake up. The formula is light and non greasy and when I have applied it before bed, I find that my make up applied better the next day.

I have also been using this occasionally on my hands when I get home from work. My hands suffer a lot as I have to constantly wear latex gloves, wash my hands and use an alcohol gel (for those of you who don't know - I work in a hospital). During the winter I get a lot of cracking on my hands, sometimes to the point that when I moisturise them it stings but using this cream has kept them in better condition.

The cream has a pleasant, refreshing scent which in a weird way reminds me of sudocream (which is probably the antiseptic properties) but you can definitely smell lavender and other essential oils.

Steamcream pride themselves on using the best quality, natural vegan ingredients. Each tin is packed full of Cocoa butter, antioxidants and vitamin E as well as lots of other sustainable ingredients.

The tin is small enough to fit into your make up bag which makes it perfect for travel and has a screw lid which prevents any accidents whilst on the move.

Steamcream is available on the Steamcream website (with free delivery) and Feel Unique for £12.95. On a personal note, a big plus for me is that Steamcream is made locally to me in Poole!


Have you tried this moisturiser before?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice product, I also really like the package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great all round moisturiser & the tin is so pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete