Friday 14 February 2014

Lush: The Kiss


I'm not usually one for Valentine's products, but when I walked into Lush recently and wandered over to their Valentine's section I was instantly swept up in Valentine's hype. Even when the event has come and gone I know this is something I will be using a lot over the next few months.

This little tin smells absolutely delicious! It reminds me of love hearts (which is very relevant considering the time of year it is for!). As you can see from the photo it is a beautiful pink colour and there is some colour payoff when you apply it to your lips.

You don't have to use it sparingly as a little goes a long way, to be honest I'm pretty sure I won't be through it by next Valentines!

This has now become a permanent addition to my handbag and is perfect if you're having one of those days when you can't be bothered with lipstick.

I bought mine from Lush for £5.75, if you're lucky they might still have some left in your local Lush.


Have you tried this or other Valentine's products from Lush?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly, I saw this recently in Lush. It smelt soo nice - I was tempted to buy but didn't in the end. Have a nice weekend.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete