Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites


It's that time of the month again...favourites time! This month I have been loving a mixture of new and old products. You might notice that I have been stepping up my skin care routine after making it one of my New Years resolutions (better late than never to start!)

First up is Elegant Touch Rapid Dry Spray for nails. This is such a time saver for me as I usually have to plan what colour nails I want to have the night before, so I can paint them and leave them enough time to dry before I start my day, as I am a nightmare for smudging them! This has been an absolute god send as it dries my nails in less than 60 seconds and doesn't smudge the colour.

Next up are three skin care items which have been my little saviours this month. HealGel Face has been my go to moisturiser for the majority of this month as my skin has been quite dry in the cold wintery snap we have been having. 

I've been teaming this with Lush's Grease Lightning, which I won't go into too much detail about as I mentioned it in my last post but it's really been sorting out my blemishes.

I've been using Lush's Let The Good Times Roll cleanser at night for most of this month since I received it as a Christmas present. The smell is a-ma-zing! It's the first product from Lush that I have actually finished and gone back for more. There will be a blog post coming up on this soon - so keep your eyes peeled.

Finally, I have been loving my Nails Inc polish in the shade Kings Road. It's a beautiful metallic rose gold shade which has been gracing my nails for most of this month. I'm making the most of being able to use this before I swap to spring pastel shades next month. 


What have been your favourites this month?


2 comments:

  1. I really want to try Let the Good Times Roll but it's always sold out when I try to get it! Love your faves!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good nail drying spray, I'll definitely be checking this one out!

    Katie x
    http://starrydayss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete