Saturday 28 December 2013

My Christmas...

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I did! I'm sure by now you must have seen your fair share of Christmas posts but I'm going to add mine in too, just for good measure! Here is a snap shot of what Christmas looked like in our house! Hubby and I went to my Mum & Dad's for Christmas,we headed over there about 11.30 and I spent the time before dinner looking at the gorgeous hamper my Mum had arranged my presents in. I almost didn't want to touch anything in it as it looked so pretty! We had a traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. My favourites are the Yorkshire puddings! My plate was piled up high and I couldn't eat it all but I made sure I had enough room for the profiterole dessert! After dinner we had our traditional Christmas Day quiz, my Mum, Sisters and Grandparents all join in, and this year hubby and I won!

My Mum always makes a huge effort for Christmas decorations every year (each year there is always something different) and I love how it feels so homely but still magical. This year she made a beautiful table centerpiece using an empty coffee jar, some roses and lots of candy canes. She is so talented!


Apologies for the photo quality, they were taken on my phone! 

How did you spend your Christmas? Did you have a good day?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've decorated the staircase! All the candy canes at the dining table are so cute as well.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great Christmas, the decorations on your stairs are so cute!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those staircase decorations are wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete