Monday 9 December 2013

#bigblogmasproject Day 9 | London Purchases


Last week I went to London with Becca to the London Secret Santa meet-up organised by Clare & Emma. We arrived a little early so decided to do a little bit of shopping! 

In Boots I picked up an Essie Christmas set "A Sprinkle in Pink" because I loved the pink glitter polish and thought it would look lovely with Fiji which is the other half of the set. I'm planning on doing a NOTD post using both of these so look out for that soon!

I also picked up Boujois Colour Edition cream to powder eyeshadow in Petale de glace after swatching at least five cream eyeshadows in MAC and still being undecided! Becca also picked this up too so look out for her review as well!

I managed to get my usual hair dye, John Frieda mousse in 5C with a third off and it couldn't come at a better time as those pesky greys are starting to re-emerge! I wasn't sure whether to do a post on this as it's just hair dye but if anyone is interested in how it works or comes out then just comment below and I will do one.

Finally, on the way back to the coach station after the event we quickly popped into Lush and I picked up Candy Mountain. It smells so good and I can't wait to try it!

What do you think to my buys?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I've just bought the same Bourjois eye shadow and I love it. I have another shade as well but I can't remember the name! I love the look of the Essie set. I believe they're at the Clothes Show this year so I'm going to take a look at their shades when I go tomorrow :)

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete