Sunday 8 December 2013

#bigblogmasproject Day 8 | My Christmas Wishlist

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
There has been a lot of hype throughout the blogosphere about the early accidental release of this palette in Sephora, France (you can read my post about it here) and I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Essie Winter Polish Collection
These Essie shades look perfect for the winter season. I especially love the pink one in the middle, it looks really shimmery! I might have to pick this one up before Christmas in a separate bottle!

MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow
I want to add this to my pro palette as I currently have two spaces left and want a shade other than my usual nudes. 

MAC New York Apple & Diva Lipsticks
What wishlist would be complete without a few MAC lipsticks? I've been after Rebel for ages and still haven't got it, but with a few London blog meet ups coming up soon I didn't want to ask for it for Christmas as I want to buy it then so I've asked for New York Apple and Diva instead.

Lush Candy Mountain & Magic Wand Bubble Bars
You can't beat a little bit of Lush's Christmas collection and the bubble bars are my favourite. They create the best bubbles and make you smell amazing!

Yankee Candle in Snowflake Cookie
After going through my Yankee Candle Christmas Memories box set (which you can read all about here) I've decided that I would like this scent is a small jar. It's got a lovely festive smell which reminds me of baking at Christmas.

Paperchase Bird Filofax
I also mentioned this in a wishlist post back in October (which you can read here) but I still haven't got it yet. I don't think they do this design anymore (online they don't) but hopefully someone might be able to find it for me.

Owl Pyjamas
These ones are from Dorothy Perkins and are adorable! I usually just wear my husbands t-shirts to bed but I would love to to have some pyjamas of my own!

What's on your Christmas wishlist this year?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I agree those Owl pj's are so cute! Can't beat Essie Polishes - great quality
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete