Wednesday 4 December 2013

#bigblogmasproject Day 4 | Yankee Candle Merry Marshmallow


After purchasing the Yankee Candle Christmas Memories box set last month (you can read my post about that here), I have been working my way through and deciding which scents I like the most to purchase larger jars. I get bored very easily burning the same scent over and over so I've decided to only buy the small jars as you get around 25-40 hours burn time. That means I don't waste money and can pretty much change candles every week.

One of the Christmas scents I was drawn to was Merry Marshmallow. It's new for 2013 and I hope it will be sticking around for a few more Christmases to come. It features scents of marshmallows (obviously) and vanilla. It's a creamy soft scent that isn't overpowering, it actually smells good enough to eat (although obviously I wouldn't advise that!).

I wouldn't say that this was a typical traditional Christmas fragrance, but there is definitely something about it that captures the essence of Christmas, maybe it's that the colour reminds me of freshly fallen snow and those little marshmallow snowmen on the front are just so cute!

What's your favourite Yankee Candle scent? Have you tried any of the Christmas range?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

5 comments:

  1. This sounds amazingly sweet and fluffy! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scent of this it is so lovely and not as sickly as I was expecting it to be x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love Yankee Candles! They're my all time fave. I am yet to smell this scent but I am quite liking Merry Berry and Christmas Cookie..love a lightly sweet scent.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like the perfect Xmas Candle! Love the sweet packaging too
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete