Monday 2 December 2013

#bigblogmasproject Day 2 | The Christmas Tag

image from we heart it, edited by me

My first proper #bigblogmasproject post is The Christmas Tag as I thought this would be an appropriate introduction to a month of blogging!

1) Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I've never had a real tree so I guess I have to say synthetic, my tree is white and I love that it's a little break with a traditional green tree. I love decorating it with multicoloured baubles!

2) You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
I haven't tried any of the festive coffee ranges yet (I'm hoping to change that soon!) but when I do I think I'm going to go for the Costa white hot chocolate.

3) What's your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
I love my tree to be multicoloured! There is a bit of everything on there!

4) Giving or receiving?
I would be lying if I said I didn't like to receive but I always get a really satisfied feeling when I give someone something they really like!

5) To mince pie, or not to?
Eww, not to! I hate mince pies!

6) What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
We usually have Turkey with all the trimmings, I always like Yorkshire puddings with my Christmas dinner too but I'm not sure if that's traditional!

7) Christmas day fashion?
I love the idea of Christmas jumpers but every year I don't buy one. I just hate knowing I'm only going to wear it once then it will sit in the back of the wardrobe for another year. I usually dress up in a pretty dress (after I've opened my presents in my pjs!)

8) What's your favourite Christmas song?
I love Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas. When I hear that I know it's Christmas.

9) What's your favourite Christmas film?
I love Miracle on 34th Street, I usually put it on when I'm wrapping presents. The disc is pretty much worn out from the amount of times I've watched it!

10) Open presents before of after lunch?
Definitely before! You can't beat waking up in the morning and opening all the presents straight away!

Have you done this tag? Feel free to send me your links below!



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment