Wednesday 9 October 2013

Mini Lush Haul


 For my birthday a few weeks ago hubby took me to Southampton to pick out my birthday presents so naturally I headed straight for Lush. I love the colours, smells and the friendly staff who are always willing to let you know about new products or show you a demonstration. As I already had some other gifts in mind I chose three items that I really wanted.

First up is Grease Lightning Spot Treatment which I have used several times already because of a breakout and I am so impressed! I put it on before I went to bed and come morning the firey looking blemish had almost disappeared!

Secondly, I got the cleanser Ultrabland after reading several blog reviews and deciding it was definitely worth going for. I've only picked up the little pot for now just to see how I get on with it.

Finally, I got an amazing little bath bubble bar, naturally I picked a pink one and it smells so good! It smells like candy and sweetness! I can't wait to use it!

Rest assured there will be reviews popping up on these over the next few weeks!

What are your favourite Lush products? Is anyone as excited as me about the return of Snow Fairy?



Twitter/Facebook/Instagram

18 comments:

  1. Great buys from Lush!
    I love the Comforter bubble bar :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I've not tried that one! I'll have to add it to my wish list!

      Holly x

      Delete
  2. The Creamy candy bath is definitely one of my favourites and I always have a supply of them :o). I look forward to hear your review of the cleansing balm since I'm on the look out for one at the moment :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it for a few days now and so far so good! Review will be up soon!

      Holly x

      Delete
  3. I think i'm going to pick up that spot treatment on my shopping trip tomorrow. Heard such good reviews!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ultrabland is ultra ultra amazing. I'm sure you'll love it!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love trying new things from LUSH. Grease Lightning Spot Treatment - I am going to try this next time I go in. I want to also get a few of the Limited Edition Halloween bits as they look spooky
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE lush products and I need to get that grease lightening spot treatment!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ultrabland cleanser is amazing! AND YES! Im super excited about Snow Fairy I've already picked up a bottle and the Santa lip scrub as well, tastes like cola cubes!

    Genna xxx
    http://www.stylingnovice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get myself down to Lush again! Can't wait to pick up the Christmas items!

      Holly x

      Delete
  8. Need to get that facial cleanser ASAP I've heard it's really good

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My skin could definitely do with grease lightning right now! Always hear good things about it!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lush bubble bars smell amazing! The Christmas ones are my faves <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried the Christmas ones but I'm definitely going to pick one up this year!

      Holly x

      Delete
  11. I can't wait for the Holiday products to get to the US! I've used up my Grease Lightning and I think I need another!! Great haul :D

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice of products
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh Lush is fast becoming my favourite place to shop in! The Grease lightning product sounds interesting/good!! I'll have to check it out :)
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete