Thursday 1 August 2013

L'Oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash | Milady




I've seen several blog posts pop up on these recently with mostly good reviews so I thought it was about time I tried one for myself.

L'Oreal are one of my favourite make up brands, for years I have used their Million Lashes mascara and their eye shadow quads were the only brand I could use to get the perfect smoky eye so I had high hopes for this product and I haven't been disappointed.

I chose the shade Milady, which is a purpley/fushia colour. It looks quite bright in the packaging but once applied it comes out a beautiful plum colour. I've always preferred the darker lip as I think it suits me best. I just can't pull off coral shades!

The outer packaging is very sleek. I've always felt that Loreal packaging makes my make up bag look that much more 'grown up'. The shape of the wand makes application easy, when first applied the gloss feels slightly watery but it dries super quickly. There is nothing I hate more than sticky lipglosses!

Longevity wise this stain does last quite a long time although I have to make several touch ups throughout the day to keep the shade I want. That said, even halfway through the day without a touch up you could still tell I was wearing a lip stain.

I'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of this over the coming weeks and I can confidently say that its one of my July/August favourites!

Head on over to my Instagram to see me wearing it!

I bought my Loreal Glam Shine Stain for £7.99 at Boots.

Do you own any of these? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. This colour looks lovely!

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really pretty, I'm going to have to go and buy more lol x

      Delete