Sunday 30 June 2013

Advertise with Impatience is a Virtue

As of the 1st July 2013 I will be offering advertising on my blog. With my blog approaching its first birthday, I feel that now is the right time to start offering advertising. I advertised my blog on other blogs when I first started and found that it was a really useful tool to help get my blog noticed and a great way to help discover new blogs and communities.

If you would like to advertise with Impatience is a Virtue then please contact me at impatienceisavirtueblog@hotmail.co.uk

I will only be offering one package to start with: 

 The Polka Dot Package £4 - which includes:
A 200x200 advert in my sidebar for one month
A mention & links in one blog post per week in that month
A #ff on twitter for every friday that month
A shoutout on the Impatience is a Virtue Facebook Page
 
Here is an example of a 200x200 size button


 There will be 5 slots available each month and they will run from the first of that month for the entire month. Adverts will be placed in the right hand sidebar in the order in which they were received. They will be offered on a first come first served basis.

Payment is to be provided by Paypal only.

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment