Sunday 5 May 2013

What's that giant thing up in the sky?






This weekend saw us having our first BBQ of the year! All week the weather has been great here (until we got to Saturday, the day of the BBQ and we had some rain and wind! - well that didn't put us off!) One thing I hate about living in my flat is that there is no garden space (which is more than made up by the fact that I can see the Isle of Wight out of my window!) there isn't a communal garden area either and I really don't like having BBQ's on the beach (sand in your food, no thanks!) so we head over to my Mum & Dad's house and have a BBQ in their garden. My sister and her boyfriend came too, my sister is in her final year of university and it's nice to catch up with her as I don't see her as often as i'd like. I love my Mum & Dad's BBQ's, theres always extras, you don't just get your burger, you get salad, BBQ'd mushrooms, corn on the cob, chicken and lamb kebabs and afterwards, a huge selection of desserts! I was so hungry beforehand I forgot to take a picture of my food but I'm sure you can imagine how loaded up my plate was!

Have you had any BBQ's yet this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love how as soon as the sun comes out it's bbq time :) I wish I'd had one this weekend, hopefully when i go home in a few weeks it'll be BBQ'o'clock! We've got to make the most of the sun whilst its here xx

    Angelica // OneLittleVice

    ReplyDelete