Thursday 9 May 2013

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Press Event

So yesterday I dragged my backside out of bed at 5am to get ready and catch a coach to London town.

I had been invited along to a little press day for The Vintage Cosmetic Company and whilst there I was going to indulge in a little shopping with the lovely Jaye.

When I arrived at Victoria Coach Station I immediately made a beeline for the nearest tube to Oxford Circus and as I arrived a little earlier than planned, thought i would pop into Topshop to browse their make up section which immediately resulted in me making my first purchase of the day (one of several!) (I will be doing a full London haul post in the next few days)

When I met up with Jaye we headed to the Sanctum Soho Hotel where the event was being held and were greeted by the lovely ladies that run the company. The event was held in the cinema room which was beautifully decorated with deep purple tones. There was a giant screen with Doris Day films playing and a table full of the latest products on offer from the company.


We were offered to try out some of the false eyelashes which are available. Being a complete novice I tried Betty which was a very natural look but with a nice flick at the end. To start with it was quite strange but I soon didn't notice they were there and I was quite impressed with the result. The whole range are named, which I think is a really cute touch. They are also reusable so I popped them back in the little box and will experiment with them this weekend.


Once we had devoured the cakes and drink that were on offer and had a good old chinwag with some other lovely bloggers we decided to head out to the shops. On our departure we were handed a really cute goody bag with our eyelashes and nail file and tons of information on the company.


The Vintage Cosmetic Company will be launching in Boots stores nationwide in the next few weeks so look out for them. One thing to look out for is this gorgeous brush, its so soft I just wanted to keep stroking it!

All photos were taken by Jaye as my camera was acting up! Thank-you for letting me borrow them!

 Do you own anything from The Vintage Cosmetic Company?

No comments:

Post a Comment