Monday 27 May 2013

Pandora Charm Wishlist

 
The new collection from Pandora for Spring Summer '13 brings together new florals and romantic fairy-tale inspiration with stunning colours and designs to adorn with true adoration and are sure to charm you like never beforeJohn Greed Jewellery

I am completely in love with Pandora's Spring/Summer collection of charms and even more so with their new Fairytale collection. I am a lover of all things pink, cute and girly so I have put together my dream wishlist from these two collections. How amazing is the Pink Polka Dot Charm? It matches my blog!

Cherry Blossom Murano Glass Charm £30

 What do you think to the new Pandora Charm collections? Do you collect the charms?


*all charm photos are from John Greed Jewellery

1 comment:

  1. The fairytale castle and cherry blossom charms are so beautiful and whimsy. I'd love to add those two to my bracelet! xx

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete