Monday 13 May 2013

Beautiful Homewares from The DotComGiftShop

In case you hadn't noticed already from my blog, i'm definitely a girly girl, I love pinks, florals and pretty patterns! I've recently become a little obsessed with home furnishings and although I would love to have our flat covered in vintage decor and white furniture I have to give my husband a little bit of sanity and make do with adding a few little pieces to different rooms (rest assured that slowly but surely I will take over!). So when the DotComGiftShop offered to send me some items from their website I knew what I wanted! 

If you haven't heard of them before, the DotComGiftShop are an online retailer who put the magic and excitement back into gift and home-ware shopping with the most comprehensive range of beautiful, cool and inspirational products. They are delightfully quirky and always incredibly stylish – with prices so reasonable, you’ll keep coming back.

I could spend hours browsing their extensive collection of gifts for him and for her, garden products and wedding accessories (something I wish I had known about last year before my wedding!)

This gorgeous Patchwork Bunting Cushion, which retails at £14.95 is the perfect addition to my collection of cushions on my bed. I love the eclectic mix of fabrics used for the bunting. It has a button back and comes with a 45x45cm polyester filler pad.



  
 The second item I was sent was this adorable Pink Hanging Owl Decoration (£2.95) which is the latest addition to my growing owl collection (more on that another time!). He is made from ditzy cotton fabric with little felt wings and feet.

He is now proudly hanging on my curtain rail above my bed (although I think I might have to get him a friend for the other side!)

So if you're looking for a gift for that special someone (or maybe just for yourself!) you'll be sure to find something at the DotComGiftShop. Standard UK mainland delivery (3 to 5 days) is a very reasonable £2.95 or free if you spend over £50. What's more is that the DotComGiftShop are one of the retailers you can shop with Boots Treat Street so you can collect lots of lovely Boots points to spend on lovely goodies too!

Have you visited the DotComGiftShop yet?

6 comments:

  1. That cushion is beautiful! I now want to try to make something similar... it's lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the skills to make something like that! Let me know how yours turns out if you make one!

      Holly x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog its super cute! I've been milling over the gift shop for about 30 minutes now, addicted! I love your choice in products, im just doing my bedroom up at the moment, I love the shabby chic style too. the hubby just agrees! haha. hop by my blog and say hello sometime x

    Kirsty x - www.rockit-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, will pop over to your blog! :)

      Holly x

      Delete
  3. Oohhhhhh I blooming LOVE dotcomgiftshop, I have spent SO much money with them haha!!

    Lovely post and I love your key ornament :)

    Love,

    Louise x

    sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete