Monday 20 May 2013

Amie Skincare | New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish


As soon as I saw Amie Skincare's products, I knew I would be in love. They have the cutest style of packaging, are not tested on animals and do not contain any Parabens, Mineral Oils, Sulphates, GM Ingredients or Petrochemicals. Their products are also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

The Amie New Leaf Exfoliating Polish is is a moisturising exfoliating cream wash that cleans deep down into pores removing excess oil and dirt. It is made with 93.8% natural ingredients and contains bamboo and jojoba beads which remove dead skin cells. It also contains mango seed butter which softens and moisurises.

When I first opened the polish there was an amazing smell of mango and orange and the formula is really thick and creamy. I have been using it most days in the shower and have definitely noticed a difference. I suffer with quite sensitive skin (even Johnsons baby wipes, send me out into a rash!) but I found this to be quite soothing rather than drying out my face.

The range was originally created for young, teenage skin (i'm a little older than that!) but has proved popular with all ages, especially as hormonal changes and stress throughout life can cause skin issues such as increased oiliness, spots and acne rosacea.

 Amie is also ideal for people who want an affordable, effective cleansing and moisturising regime using natural ingredients and no harsh or irritating chemicals.

New Leaf retails at £4.95 for 75ml, which I have found is the perfect size for a months use (and the perfect size for popping in your wash bag if you're travelling).

  You can find full Amie range, including the New Leaf Skin Exfoliating Polish on the high street in Waitrose & John Lewis or online at Victoria Health or John Lewis.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely, I've used so many types of scrubs and they are all too harsh for my skin, do you know where these will be available or where you got yours?

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get Amie in Waitrose of John Lewis, John Lewis also do it online too x

      Delete
  2. If this works for sensitive skin and people with rosaeca (I have both, GAH) then I am SOLD. Definitely going to give this a go, thank you lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have sensitive skin and it was fine for me and it smells delicious! :) xx

      Delete