Monday 8 April 2013

Spending Ban Update - Week 1

Hello all! Hope you've been enjoying this sunny but cold weather we have been having over the last few days!

It's time for me to give you the first update of my spending ban which I started last week! (you can read the post here)

The week started off well, with me not spending anything until Wednesday when I went to the Bournemouth Benefit Fake Up event (it's not what you think...I actually restrained myself and didn't buy the product even though I really wanted to!) I didn't have my car as hubby was at work so I got the bus into town which cost me £2.90 (which I've decided to include) and then afterwards (and I'm blaming Jaye from Bed in the Kitchen for this) we went to Superdrug as Jaye had been in there that morning and told me that they had had a delivery and I wanted to see if they had the Sleek Mirrored Pink blusher I had been after for a while - surprise surprise they did and I HAD to have it! (review to come soon) I thought it was £4.29 but when I got home and checked the receipt it was actually £4.49 so in total I spent £7.39.

I was good for the rest of the week and didn't make any unecessary purchases!

The only other items I bought this week were repurchases which I decided were not going to be included in the spending ban as they were essentials.


No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser £9//Imperial Leather Shower Gel 99p//John Frieda Heat Protection Spray £5.89

Total Spend = £7.39

 I don't think thats too bad for my first week! Will continue to keep you updated!

Have you ever done a spending ban? How do you think I'm doing so far?

1 comment:

  1. In my defence, you needed it! It's just sooooo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete