Wednesday 13 March 2013

My very first FOTD!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well!

Today is my very first FOTD post! These type of posts are most likely to be very rare as I really hate photos of myself. I don't mind having my photo taken and I would never really protest about being in a photo but when it comes to taking photos of myself I have to take at least 50 photos before I get just one i'm happy with!

I think it all comes down to being very self concious about how I look and how I think others percieve me. I know I really shouldn't care, but deep down I always do!

So enjoy this very rare opportunity! (Also excuse the HUGE bags under my eyes...I've been extremely tired lately!)


These are the products I used:
Skin
Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream
No7 Tinted Moisturiser in Fair
Benefit The POREfessional
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory
 Cheeks
Benefit Fine One One
Benefit High Beam
 Eyes
Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow in Bootycall & Chopper
Loreal Volume Million Excess Lashes in Black
Lips
Rimmel Apocolips in Galaxy

I was going for a natural look, it's pretty much my average everyday makeup (I wore this back home when I visited my Mum for Mother's Day)

What do you think to my FOTD? Should I do more posts like this?


3 comments:

  1. Aww you shouldn't be so subconscious, you are so pretty! I took take like 50 pictures of myself when it comes to FOTD. Always think I look weird lol xx

    OutsideBeautyInsideHEalth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lip color - looks really good on you :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It starts Friday nights and runs till the end of Mondays, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :) I'm still yet to try the apocolips this shade looks good.
    I have a GIVEAWAY running if you would like to enter.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete