Thursday 7 February 2013

£5 Matalan Satchel Bag!

At the end of last month I read a post by Victoria's Vintage (you can read her post here) which said that Matalan were having a huge sale. Naturally I had to get in there but with money being a slight issue this month - cue lots of birthdays and Valentine's Day I decided to just get one thing I needed.

I chose this black satchel bag which is now my new work bag (perfect timing as my current bag is literally falling to pieces!). It's just the right size for all the bits and pieces I need to take to work and I chose black because it goes with everything I need to wear for work.

The bag was in the sale for just £5! I also used the free delivery code that Vikki mentioned in her post and got delivery for free! (usual standard delivery cost is £3.50) I ordered the bag on the 31st January and it had arrived by the 2nd February - how speedy is that!




I'll definitely be buying from Matalan online again as we don't have a store near us :(

Have you picked up any Matalan bargains?


4 comments:

  1. So jealous! I read Victoria's post as well! Such a gorgeous bag - I need it xx

    robsarellax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very tempted to get this very bag but not in the need of a new one atm :(
    http://joannavictoria-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe this is only £5! Really need to make a tip to Matalan, it's not a shop I go in usually. Thanks so much for sending over your link after bbloggers, great read :) xxx

    lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete