Tuesday 22 January 2013

Tag! You're it!

 
I was tagged to do this post by the lovely Louise over at Confessions of a Secret Shopper and think its a great way for my readers to get to know me a little bit better after taking part in the #bbloggers chat last night a few people suggested that they would like to get to know the girl behind the blog as well as what she wears on her face!

The rules are:

1. Mention the blog who tagged you Confessions of a Secret Shopper

2. Answer the 11 questions set for you

3. Set 11 questions for the people you tag


So...here we go...

Questions set for me by Louise:

1. Aside from blogging, what other hobbies do you have?

I love to bake and create and craft, I'm currently making some wedding invitations for a friend

2. What is your favourite type of cake?

I love cupcakes! I've recently got really into the idea of afternoon tea and would love to try coffee and cake.

3. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be any why?

I would love to be Peggy Porschen as she has the most beautiful pink boutique bakery in Belgravia, London. I'd love to make beautiful cakes like hers.

4. What would you like to achieve through blogging during 2013?

I'd like to do a blog giveaway to say thank you to my readers and I'd like to reach my next follower target of 200.

5. Do you prefer high end or drugstore makeup?

This is a tough one, I'm going to say drugstore because its more affordable but I still love my Porefessional and Estee Lauder blusher.

6. Have you ever taken dance lessons?

No but I've always wanted to. My husband wanted us to take lessons for our first dance at our wedding but we never got around to it :(

7. Which of my blog posts do you like the most?

I love the make up reviews, its always handy to know what someone else thinks of a product before you take the plunge and buy it!

8. What camera do you use to take photos for your blog?

I'm actually using my phone camera on my Nokia Lumia! I love it! The quality is so clear.

9. What is your current favourite nail polish?

I'm really loving Model's Own Sophie's Pink but I really want to try some of the Top shop nail varnishes as I've heard they're really good.

10. Do you have any children?

Not yet but hopefully soon! ;)

11. Do you take off your makeup before bed?

I've been trying to be really good and remove it every night but I've forgotten a few times (oops)

My questions to you:

1) What beauty product are you most looking forward to this year?
2) Have you ever been to a blog meetup?
3) What was your biggest achievement in 2012?
4) Whats your all time favourite film?
5) Do you have any pets?
6) What beauty product have you tried that wasn't worth the hype?
7) Whats the most expensive item you own?
8) Do you enjoy your job/college/school?
9) Whats your favourite restaurant?
10) Where is your favourite place to shop?
11) Do you find it easy to wake up in the morning?

I tag:

Lucy at Louminous
Elise at Elise Dopson
Nicolle at Nicolle Shelton
Zoe at Zoebowx

Let me know if you take part, I'd love to read your answers!


2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for answering Holly :D
    Shameless promotion here but you might like my 2nd blog: Lou Easy Peasy Recipes if you're looking for baking inspiration.
    Afternoon tea is the theme for my baby shower in March. Can't wait.

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the tag!! :) I'll pop you the link when I give it a go! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete