Saturday 1 December 2012

Pretty Sunrise....

Apologies for my complete lack of posts over the last few weeks....blimey it has been that long! I've been pretty busy at work learning lots of new things and have been pretty knackered and on top of that I've had another cold so have been feeling pretty miserable!

Anyways...I thought I'd show you these lovely photos my husband took yesterday while out for a morning stroll where I live (unfortunately I was at work so I didn't get to see but I thought I'd share them with you anyway as it looked so nice!)

We are lucky to live a few minutes away from the beach and you can see over to the Isle of Wight (not that you can see it through the mist in the photo - but it is there!)




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sending me your link on twitter xxx
    http://babyemilycloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete