Saturday 3 November 2012

Christmas at Prezzybox...

Although you might not want to admit it just yet, Christmas is fast approaching. Christmas is my favourite time of year, I love it when it starts to get dark on my way home from work and when the Christmas lights and German market start to appear in town....however, with todays busy lifestyle, how do you manage to fit in all that Christmas shopping that needs to be done? Well, this year I'm going to be getting everything online. Although I will miss the late night shopping evenings at my local shopping centre, I won't miss the crowds and last minute panic buying!

I've found a great website called Prezzybox where I can get everything I need all in one place and get it delivered straight to my door!

I always like to be a bit different with my presents and get something that I know my family wouldn't normally buy but also things that I know they would use. As my sisters are both at uni and I live with my husband, we can all get together at Christmas and have a laugh. I've bought my sister these moustache straws (I hope she isnt reading this!) and I know we'll be using them and taking silly photos with them for the rest of the day!

Although they do lots of novelty gifts (which I love) they also do experience days like tea at Harrods for two and a F1 racing experience day (which my husband would love!)

As well as being able to find gifts for my family, I've been able to make a wish list of the things I'd like so that my family knows what to get me!

Two items definitely on my wish list are,

This cake pop maker kit :


and these silicone cupcake moulds, perfect for all my baking!



Delivery is only £3.95 for standard or £5.95 for next working day and because the items come by courier you can track them and have piece of mind that they will be with you in time for Christmas.

Whatever kind of gift you're looking for, whatever age or personality you'll be sure to find something at Prezzybox!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh those cake pops look amazing! might have to add this to my list too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so cute isn't it! I've always made my cake pops from scratch but this would save me so much time and make sure they were all evenly sized! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to have a go at making cake pops!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete