Wednesday 19 September 2012

National Cupcake Week

As its National Cupcake Week this week (and also my birthday week - whoop!) I thought it was only right that I did a post on cupcakes.

Last night I drove to Southampton to go to my favourite little cupcake stall in West Quay shopping centre. The stall is called Dream Cupcakes and they have lots of lovely little cupcakes on display We always go there whenever we pop into Southampton so have tried lots of the ones they have to offer so we picked something we already knew we liked.

It's a chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and a little piece of flake in the top. They smell so yummy and taste even better! They come in a lovely pink box with a little holder inside and they give them to you in a pink bag too!


Have you made any cupcakes this week?







No comments:

Post a Comment