Saturday 4 August 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! I'm relatively new at blogging but I hope you'll be interested in what I like and post. My name is Holly , I'm 25 and I live on the South coast of England in a town called Bournemouth. I graduated with a degree in Geography in 2008 but now I work in a hospital. I love lots of different things but most of all I love butterflies. I love vintage items and searching for bargains. I also love photography (unfortunately I'm not good enough to do it professionally but I love snapping away with my compact camera) so expect lots of photos! I also love my pet rats - I have three (Honey, Ziggy and Marley).

I'm a firm believer in going after what you want hence impatience is a virtue!

I hope to meet lots of new people from across the world and I hope you can get to know me and the little world I live in!

Holly x

This is me!


These are my ratties!



No comments:

Post a Comment